Provo
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Oct 27, 2009
- Messages
- 934
- Reaction score
- 20
- Location
- Ex Member
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I am thinking of getting a sb900 I have the D5000 would I be able to trigger the sb900 wireless?
Or do I have to purchase something else such as a pocket wizard to trigger it? Or does the camera have a built in function to trigger it wirelessly?
Sorry but I am still new to all of this and learning one day at a time.
Or do I have to purchase something else such as a pocket wizard to trigger it? Or does the camera have a built in function to trigger it wirelessly?
Sorry but I am still new to all of this and learning one day at a time.

other then that saved a few bucks. The reason I am more or less interested in the d3s is because I am new into this a friend of mine is a sports photographer in Puerto Rico and he has a d3s I have played around with it and I like it I am new to photography so I signed up for community college photography course and well I am not a lottery winner or make big bucks but I like toys.