Scandalous - PIC HEAVY

Awesome work!!! I loved it!

How did I miss this? These are amazing!!!!!!!

Rub.. I am glad somebody resurrected this thread.. or I would have never seen it!

Awesome story, and very well done shots... and casting!

I think I LOVE YOU! lol! :)

Love the series, very strong emotions and love the period of them. Very well done.

I still pull this up occasionally to look at... I really enjoy it! It is a very well done, visual story! And I love the way you shot it in such a "Period" fashion! ;)

Last edited:
Thanks everyone!!! We are planning another, but I cant think of a good story. If anyone has a suggestion, let me know!!

Thanks everyone!!! We are planning another, but I cant think of a good story. If anyone has a suggestion, let me know!!

Redo the old classic Bonnie and Clyde story! You would KILL that! :)

While driving to a wedding 1000kms away from my, I found a old western ghost town, so to speak. I was thinking some kind of western would be fun, seeing as I know a lot of horsey people. I'm thinking poker games and run fights and saloon girls, just to come up with a story....

While driving to a wedding 1000kms away from my, I found a old western ghost town, so to speak. I was thinking some kind of western would be fun, seeing as I know a lot of horsey people. I'm thinking poker games and run fights and saloon girls, just to come up with a story....

Ohhhh.. yes! Lots of possibilities!

I dig where you were going. It shows a good story but i dont think there is enough raw emotion coming through. It looks staged and not quite vintage enough. Shot two where he is about to slap her, his pose is really good but im not feeling hers. Then in the shot where she is about to shot him, his reaction looks kind of fake. The other shots were good but those two were really crucial scenes. My fav was the shot of the mistress. Thats pure rub magic right there.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back