What's new

Scarborough North bay Panorama

Bend The Light

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 8, 2010
Messages
2,591
Reaction score
375
Location
Barnsley, Oop-Nooerth, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's a new one, from Sat 13th june 2010.

Stitched from 6 photos in ICE...PP in CS4. The sea was a pain, because it MOVES of course between shots. Taken (handheld) from the top deck of the open-top bus (parked!).



photo should link to larger sizes...
 
Last edited:
Here's another attempt at the North bay panorama. The sea is much better, I think?

 
...except it wasn't straight!
Here's a straight one...any better?

PS: this is definitly the last attempt on this one! ;)
 
Hmmm, it's tough toggling between them and trying to compare. I think I do prefer the water in the second version. And I prefer the sky in the second shot to the sky in the third shot...the shade of blue in the third one doesn't look 'real'. [Just my two cents worth, hopefully others will chime in with their views!]
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom