er111a.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_1543.JPG

image #1

IMG_0233%281%29%20edit.JPG

image #2

tell me what you think of both of them

I guess I don't know what I'm looking at in the first one. What's scary about it?

i think its a plant near grass?

you just gave me the willies!!!!!!

i dont see the spider and i dont care to either!

edit: i dont know why i did, but i searched until i found it. ack. i got the willies again and now i feel like they are crawling all over me. ugh. but thats fine. you should do something to make the spider stand out.

you just gave me the willies!!!!!!

i dont see the spider and i dont care to either!

edit: i dont know why i did, but i searched until i found it. ack. i got the willies again and now i feel like they are crawling all over me. ugh. but thats fine. you should do something to make the spider stand out.

Agreed. Your subject is blending too much into the background.

i cant go back and look at it because im too scared (lame, i know) but you might try cropping it around the spider with less grass around it??

Did it stand out more in color? I tried using some adjustment layers and such, but I can't really make the spider stand out that much.

Don't convert the spider pic.
Conversion makes you totally lose it. (Not your marbles !!! :shock: Only the spider among the grass, of course!!! :idea: ) :wink:
Even after I had read there was a spider to be seen I could not see it in the black&white photo.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back