Schnauzer Xmas 2021

They look great, Cheryl! Lined up nicely and looking very jaunty in their Christmas kerchiefs. Your lighting is nice and even.

I just laugh when I see them, because you've trained them so well and they look ready for the payoff after the shot. ;) So cute!

Lovely shot.....
thanks Jeff!

They look great, Cheryl! Lined up nicely and looking very jaunty in their Christmas kerchiefs. Your lighting is nice and even.

I just laugh when I see them, because you've trained them so well and they look ready for the payoff after the shot. ;) So cute!
Thanks Terri! Funny how they line up in the same order each time. They were ready and sat for a long time for the shot. Maybe the light set up puts them in a photo mood.

That's a wonderful shot! Nominated for POTM.
Thank you Jeff! Much appreciated!

Very Nice, The Only Issue That I See Is That They Are Not Bulldogs... lol Again Very Nice!

Oh that made my day- such a lovely image :)

Les

beautiful in every way.. great xmas card

Very nice shot. Do doggies gain a few pounds over the holidays like people do?
No, they like to stay in shape ;) They have to guard the back yard and the door for Amazon deliveries. :)

Very Nice, The Only Issue That I See Is That They Are Not Bulldogs... lol Again Very Nice!
Bulldogs would make good models too! We have a mother and son boxer which is bigger than a bulldog, but the same slobber :)

Did the photographer get a treat too?
Yes! Photographer got a new camera for this shoot.

Oh that made my day- such a lovely image :)

Les
Thanks Les

beautiful in every way.. great xmas card
Thanks! My xmas cards in the past featured the pups. I didn't send out cards this year.

-

Why so serious?

These guys are just happy going fellows but their "moustache"
and eyebrows make them look so severe!

Very cute shot indeed! :p
They are pro models and know that the annual photoshoot requires the serious look. Normally I have them groomed right before the holiday shoot, but this year the timing didn't work out. Their eyebrows are a little wild.

Fantastic image Cheyrl, love it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back