School me on "aftermarket" lenses

What's this I'm reading about the M42 mount not needing the extra piece of glass in the adapter. Would that be a better option?

Okay, here's a screen capture I made, of a chart showing flange to film distances for multiple lens and camera systems. You are using a Canon body. The Canon EOS system is designed to have the mounting flange of the lens precisely 44.0 millimeters from the film plane, which makes it a relatively "short" mounting distance; most other lens/camera systems require a LONGER distance, and that fact allows enough space for an adapter to be fitted in between the lens and body, so s to position and adapted LENS as fart away as **THE LENS** was designed to be, when used on its native body type.

original.jpg

Okay, here's a screen capture I made, of a chart showing flange to film distances for multiple lens and camera systems. You are using a Canon body. The Canon EOS system is designed to have the mounting flange of the lens precisely 44.0 millimeters from the film plane, which makes it a relatively "short" mounting distance; most other lens/camera systems require a LONGER distance, and that fact allows enough space for an adapter to be fitted in between the lens and body, so s to position and adapted LENS as fart away as **THE LENS** was designed to be, when used on its native body type.

original.jpg

Perfect diagram!
Can I "like" something more than once??​

Most reactions

New Topics

Back