What's new

School photography items for sale backdrops, props, accessories etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrtweed

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 20, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am in the Southern California Area

A friend who owned a images4kids had to move out of state quickly. I have a portion of accessories of an images4kids business stock for sale. (not the business itself) i offered to help them sell the following items.


They had 9 of the backdrop scenes that I have with backdrop stand
Stars and Stripes
Blue Old masters
pencil chair
fall leaves
bicycle path
School House
Ivy League


All these back drops come with all the props that are involved with it such as horse rocking chair, beach dock, school bus chair, blocks, stars, window ceils, fall leaves all kinds of chairs , blocks
etc etc etc.


All items such as safe for business, dry erase boards, kneeling boards etc etc


I am helping them sell this as they had to leave in a rush without time to sell business. You can view some of the scenes on the website images4kids (I asked if this was safe to do and they said they read all the guidelines and did not see anything wrong with it considering they bought all the items from another company to support their business) If anyone reading this thinks otherwise i would like your input. Thanks :)


The lighting system may be available as well (camera not included)


Please send me a message if your interested and make an offer. Thank you..
 
Ok I will find out by the end of today :) Thanks
 
Also interested in the Lighting
 
Is anyone else concerned that the owner of "Images 4 kids" had to move out of state "quickly"? I'd like a little more background so that I'm not swept up into some lawsuit if I purchase something that was used for inappropriate things, or about to be repo'd or something...
 
I would be carful with this....you don't know the seller and the seller states the guy had to get out of Dodge....something smells here.
 
I picked that up, too. Why does someone leave the state so quickly, and no reason offered. Plus, it is tied to children. Red flags goes off for me.
 
I would be carful with this....you don't know the seller and the seller states the guy had to get out of Dodge....something smells here.

I picked that up, too. Why does someone leave the state so quickly, and no reason offered. Plus, it is tied to children. Red flags goes off for me.

Exactly my thinking. Stolen goods.. or worse maybe?
 
I would be carful with this....you don't know the seller and the seller states the guy had to get out of Dodge....something smells here.

I picked that up, too. Why does someone leave the state so quickly, and no reason offered. Plus, it is tied to children. Red flags goes off for me.

Exactly my thinking. Stolen goods.. or worse maybe?


Unfortunately, I am thinking worse.
 
Photos or they aren't real
 
Oh my goodness no no Im as honest as the day is long. That is why in my first post i said if you thought it might be a problem let me know. I can take a picture and put on here of ALL the stuff in my garage. It was actually his wifes he got a government job with a phd and they are having a baby and didnt have time to deal with it. I do natural light photography and he offered to give it to me and I said that isnt my thing but I would help him sell it to make some money back of it. He said it was all worth like 12,000 at the time.... I hope there wouldnt be a lawsuit for something like that. I asked him is it safe he said he read all guidelines and didnt see something anything wrong. He said he had to buy it from another company anyways to use it for them so it shouldnt matter so thats why I said in first post. If you see otherwise let me know. Im just trying to get him some money back there having a baby and I feel bad they had to go bk on business.... This is my first post on here so if you want to instruct me on how to post a picture on here I will surely show you it all in boxes in my garage :) Sorry I didnt clarify more in beginning!! I will be getting lighting on Tuesday as well, they were coming back for another load and he was gonna get that to me.
 
Well TPF's Buy/Sell forum rules state - 1) This section is only for the use of personal sales by non-commercial entities of photographic items.

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/buy-sell/281551-buy-sell-section-rules.html
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom