Schools out.....

Thanks Ray, Photogal, and Becky
Becky..nah...I was hoping to dig out that filter that creates a halo around the subject....not sure what it is called, but I ended up using the "action" filter by accident. I wanted to create a dream like scene, but ....oopsed.
sorry terri....we posted the same time. Thanks...
I wanted to move the catalogue closer but the dang thing was frozen to the ground.
Alice rocks!!!
Thanks again.

Cool shot! Our school desks are different in the UK - those always make me think of the comedy fat kid getting stuck thing!

Rob

Rob said:
Cool shot! Our school desks are different in the UK - those always make me think of the comedy fat kid getting stuck thing!

Rob

Thanks buddy...ya know.. I thought about trying to sit in it, and grab a snapshot, but untill I can teach my pooch to use my cell phone, I was not gonna risk getting my legs stuck under that thing:lmao:

That second shot is amazing. On the meetup yesterday, ClarinetJWD and MyCameraEye were doing some zoomers (alas, my PowerShot won't allow me to--can't wait for the friggin' DSLR). Anyway, I think they are way way awesome!

jocose said:
That second shot is amazing. On the meetup yesterday, ClarinetJWD and MyCameraEye were doing some zoomers (alas, my PowerShot won't allow me to--can't wait for the friggin' DSLR). Anyway, I think they are way way awesome!

Thanks man.. I appreciate your comments. :thumbup:

Really love the first shot... nice conversion :thumbup: you find the strangest things out in the woods.
Don't you guys have any snow out east? How come we never get snowless winters in Manitoba? :(

Thanks Jon. Im out all the time hiking and wandering. I find all kinds of strange stuff and Im always am amazed at how they get where I find them.
Not much snow here. It has been pretty nice the last few days. I can dig it....every day with out snow, is one day closer to summer

good shot chiller, its like something out of the back of david lynch's twisted mind! My kinda stuff:thumbup:

awesome find Chiller, that first one is great. I really really like this subject. I think it would look cool if you went back and reshot it with a person sitting in it :)

wow..i just saw this....i adore it... that is one killer shot.... very eerie to me... kinda blair witch thing going there...

very cool chiller......

Thanks again everyone. I appreciate your comments.
Karalee....not quite sure what the name is for the filter, but it is supposed to be used as an "action" filter. I will see if I can dig up the name for ya.
NMLeakway...Ya know.. I thought of this.. I would love to get a pic of a child in the seat, and make is a ghost image. That would be kinda cool.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back