What's new

Scotland Monument in HDR

rgower

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 6, 2008
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
3 different angles of the same gothic building. This monument was a photographers playground so I'll be back to take more the minute that the rain lets up here in Edinburgh Scotland..... i took #2 right before the rain hit.

1
2795288879_1b0e816b33_b.jpg


2
2796201986_83eb55d42b_b.jpg


3
2796146534_c49b3bf2d0_b.jpg
 
i love the 2nd and 3rd picture..that's a piece of art right there..
 
LOVE number 3. Love number 1 too, but can you do anything about the people?
 
i was in edinburgh several years ago and if my memory serves me, that moment in on the strip in New Town in the castle shadows. i took several pictures, but not near your creative composition. great job

number 3 is fantastic with the wide angle
 
HDR or not, I think the third picture is the best one, by far. :)
 
Detail is great! Third one is my favorite. Its gives me an epic feel.
 
I love them it's so beautiful but it's also scaring me.
 
wow stunning looking like scene from a video game....great work.
 
Last year when in Edinburgh, got a few shots, it reminds me of a spaceship!
 
I like the third the best!
It just has a...cool feeling. Only word I can think of, haha.

But yes, nothing wrong with them that I can see.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom