Scottish sunset

vixenta

Hands Off Me Haggis!
Reaction score
I took a picture of a newly born dragonfly about 2 weeks ago, it had just come out of its cacoon, and opened its wings about an hour later, which of course i couldn't resist!
16714hq.jpg

Later last night i took these...

184117fj.jpg

185771xy.jpg

186220lm.jpg

186556ic.jpg

the sunset pics are beautiful....and makes me wanna see scotland more than ever...but the dragonflies wings have got to be the coolest shot...you can see a tinge of purple in them, with the veins running all thru them....great great shot...looks like its made of glass.....

That dragon fly looks mahoosiv! And the sunsets are beautiful, like aprilraven said. Who's that in there? Really adds to them. Great colours which I'm sure will look better tonight when I can see them properly.

Just amazing photos. Love the dragonfly, and the sunsets are really excellent. But the wings on that dragonfly are cool. Nice work!!

Awww how gorgeous! The sunsets are lovely and the dragon fly is so cute.

The people in the second last one just really makes that photo stand out. It's got so much feeling to it.

Awesome work. I wanna go back to scotland! You guys have the most amazing skies (when they're not covered with clouds!)

Thanks for all your input about the photos, much appreciated and glad you liked them ;-)

These are good photographs vixenta, many could have had posts on thier own. All are good images put that dragonfly picture is outstanding Can't wait to see more of your work.

Thanks to you both for your comments.

Surrealist said:
lovely - whereabouts in scotland (me == edinburgh btw) ?
I live quite far from Edinburgh, on the south coast :)

Most reactions

Back