Scrambled Egg

rallysman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I scrambled this egg with a 1200fps air rifle. I need to get a couple more flashes to perfect this. Does anyone have suggestions on inexpensive low output flashes? Thanks!

main.php

So how many times did you have to do that shot to get the timing right? That's cool.

That was the second try. The first try was cool but the egg was much more scattered.

How did you set up the timing? Just pull at the same time and hope for the best?

Very cheap slave that works. Can be set for camera pre-flashes so as not to fire prematurely.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Zeikos-ZE-DS12-Digital-Slave-Flash/dp/B001M90S7S]Amazon.com: Zeikos ZE-DS12 Digital Pro Slave Flash: Camera & Photo[/ame]

No guide number is given, no power settings but it seems equivalent to my camera flash.

I'm a woman and a housewife and do all the cleaning in my house so I have to ask what you did to prevent a huge mess. :lmao:

I'm a woman and a housewife and do all the cleaning in my house so I have to ask what you did to prevent a huge mess. :lmao:

Shot it in my cinder block built storage building with a pellet trap. The egg made a huge mess, but it wasn't much compared to the cans of beer and cola we shot. We shot bars of soap too, so that made up for it!!!

Actually, we can hose the area down and sweep it up when we're done. It makes a huge mess, but it's killer stress relief.

If I shot this in the house I would have holes in my walls and I would then be single.

Awesome!! Wish I were there for it!

that's great! I think with flash and totally black background it'd really show better

Most reactions

New Topics

Back