Script for CS3 filters help

jvgig

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I need a script for cs3 that will apply filters to folders of pictures (TIFF). I got a script a few months ago to do cropping from MountainPaul that worked wonderfully, so I figured after staring at the scripting guide for a few hours, that I would see if anyone could point me in the right direction. I have no programing expirence, so any help would be greatly appreciated. The specific filters I currently need are a dust and scratches (2px) and edge sharpen.

Thanks

Have you tried creating an action and then, -->File, -->Automate, -->Batch?

Thanks, that was very easy and it works.

I am having a slight problem when I go to apply the action to a larger folder (over 100 files). An error comes up saying that I have selected too many files. Is there some setting that I have to change to fix this? I do not currently have much free space on my HDD so I am using up what is avaliable rather quickly as a scrap file which also limits my productivity. Since these are just small individual files, is there a way that I can say clear the scrap file after each image, or every 10 images?

Thanks

If you've already set scratch space to its maximum, then there's nothing more you can do without a bigger or second hard drive.

I am just confused as to why I am using up 50gb of scratch space when the folder is only 2gb.

Most reactions

Back