Sculptures, Statues and Monuments

A couple of detail shots from the bronze pillar found in the Japanese American Historical section of Portland, Oregon's Tom McCall Waterfront Park, which is along the Willamette River. The pillar can be seen in its entirety here [ piller in japanese american historical plaza]

I shot these close-up type shots with a 50mm lens at high ISO levels in daylight.
_D3X2824_Portland.JPG

_D3X2828_Portland.JPG

A couple of detail shots from the bronze pillar found in the Japanese American Historical section of Portland, Oregon's Tom McCall Waterfront Park, which is along the Willamette River. The pillar can be seen in its entirety here [ piller in japanese american historical plaza]

I shot these close-up type shots with a 50mm lens at high ISO levels in daylight.View attachment 142687

View attachment 142688
Those are wonderful. I pushed mine a stop in hopes of creating depth. I don't know, I am such a newbie. However I learned I can uncover shadow in this project, for better or for worse.

A couple of detail shots from the bronze pillar f

Love these Derrel. There is just no way to duplicate the fantastic patina of aged bronze.

@jcdeboever the last two you posted are really good. The low angle on the 2nd shot is great!!

Really nice. I would be tempted to do something about that building reflected in the mushroom. Maybe even just remove the windows.
Nice shape and light.

A hog on a bar wall. I like pork. Canon AE1, 55mm f3.5. TriX. Only images not damaged by sitting under my truck seat all summer. I am not a slob.

Hog 1.jpg

Hog 2.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back