lionel TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2006 Messages 12 Reaction score 0 Nov 14, 2008 #1 I need some comment I took this pic in st. andrews, along the north sea side. After ebb-tide, the sand beach is like a mirror. That's the reason why I take the pic. I really need some comment on it. Last edited: Nov 14, 2008
I need some comment I took this pic in st. andrews, along the north sea side. After ebb-tide, the sand beach is like a mirror. That's the reason why I take the pic. I really need some comment on it.
willard3 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 3, 2008 Messages 654 Reaction score 625 Location Anenecuilco, Morelos, Méjico Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 14, 2008 #2 It's a little too centered for my taste, both vertically and horizontally. Nice colors.
lionel TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2006 Messages 12 Reaction score 0 Nov 14, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 yes, u are right. that's the reason why this pic lack animation thanks a lot