What's new

Sea Lion

ShelleySnapz

Photographer for hire!
Joined
Nov 26, 2005
Messages
542
Reaction score
10
Location
Buffalo, NY
I went shooting at the Niagara Falls Aquarium today with a couple of friends, this is one of the shots I took today of a very friendly sea lion...he was just sitting there posing for us for about 15 minutes!!!

372298646_c8c8364035.jpg
 
Oh dear: I have missed out on so many great photos! I am only seeing this one for the first time this morning, too! :shock:
What a shame if I had totally missed out on this one.
It is so nicely lit, coloured, so soft (effect of shooting through the glass?), and the sea lion is so close! Wow!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom