Sea Stream

ivanz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
sea 2.jpg

This stream that runs into the sea comes from the winter rains that comes off the mountains. It is cold on the feet after you sink into the sand. Anything for a good image. I hope you like it.

The yellowish gold beach, the whites, and the sky are a little too bright. The whites on my histogram are more than halfway up the wall and the sky also has too much green in it, it's like a turquoise on the right side. I think I know what you were shooting for, I've played with colors myself and it's pretty but it's not a natural color for the sky. Of course though if it's not something you overlooked and that's how you like it then that's your choice and kindly disregard my comments. :wink-6:

The yellowish gold beach, the whites, and the sky are a little too bright. The whites on my histogram are more than halfway up the wall and the sky also has too much green in it, it's like a turquoise on the right side. I think I know what you were shooting for, I've played with colors myself and it's pretty but it's not a natural color for the sky. Of course though if it's not something you overlooked and that's how you like it then that's your choice and kindly disregard my comments. :wink-6:
My screen must not be as good as yours in color. I dont see the green. Maybe I should look up how to readjust my screen settings. I can't say I have great equipment, maybe I can work around it. Thanks for your insight. Be well my friend

-

Hi Ivan!

I think it is more a combination of DR, tonal expression, and WB
decisions that may offer optimum solutions. Setting one's opera-
tion standards and workflow are a most important — and very of-
ten difficult — step in post production.

-

Hi Ivan!

I think it is more a combination of DR, tonal expression, and WB
decisions that may offer optimum solutions. Setting one's opera-
tion standards and workflow are a most important — and very of-
ten difficult — step in post production.
Thanks for your insights Nikon. So you see the turquoise as well? I will look into this, but what the heck is DR? Dark room? As in software? Thanks

Nice shot but I agree with what has already been said.....

Beautiful shot! I don't see turquoise on my 4K monitor, but it's possible it might need calibrating. Is this a shot of the Med? For me, the photo is on the soft side, but it's a nice photo.

Beautiful shot! I don't see turquoise on my 4K monitor, but it's possible it might need calibrating. Is this a shot of the Med? For me, the photo is on the soft side, but it's a nice photo.
Thank you Jeff. Yes it is. It is on the far side of our island. More rock formations and large surfs. Great for body boarding and photos but lots of wind for the winters. Wind=Cold. It is soft I agree. Thank you for your thoughts. Be well friend.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back