What's new

Sea Smoke-Buzzards Bay

calmwater

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 3, 2012
Messages
70
Reaction score
81
Location
New Bedford, MA. USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A few days ago it was really cold one morning. When I looked out over the bay, the entire bay was covered in sea smoke. Only had a short time to get a few shots before the sun would burn off the mist so I had to move fast. Problem was, that I had to shoot straight into the sun. Real hard to focus that way. No other way to do it. It's not the best shot I would have wanted but it's the best I could get under these conditions. That's 12 miles across to the Cape Cod that you see.

Temp.-minus 7 degrees F, Wind Chill Factor-minus 17 degrees F

IMG_3413.JPG - Copy.webp
 
Good grief - with those temps, you're lucky you got anything! I think it looks rather dreamlike.

You get credit just for being out there!
 
WOW........ So I have no excuse for not going out shooting this week when it gets down to 15 degrees...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom