Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
One of Dorset's most spectacular bays is Seacombe Bay, here portrayed at sunset. It takes a very pleasant 30 min downhill walk to get there, and the place is so amazing that it makes the walk back, all uphill, a breeze! Leica S (Typ 007), Leica Summarit-S 35mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters.

S0072342.jpg

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

Dear Sir,

Please could you hep me with these images, I mean what lighting setip is used in these images e.g I need to know what lighting gadgets, camera setting and background used in these images. I have a project and need to achieve similar results. Please can you help me, I would be grateful.

There’s No Scientific Basis for Race—It's a Made-Up Label

Please scroll down as you see all the face photos.

Regards

Adi

Dear Sir,

Please could you hep me with these images, I mean what lighting setip is used in these images e.g I need to know what lighting gadgets, camera setting and background used in these images. I have a project and need to achieve similar results. Please can you help me, I would be grateful.

There’s No Scientific Basis for Race—It's a Made-Up Label

Please scroll down as you see all the face photos.

Regards

Adi

Hello Adi,

even if I was a portrait photographer, which I am not, it would be difficult (if not impossible) to help you through an online forum. My suggestion is to go to a professional photographer in your local and ask him / her for help.

Lovely image.....

Thank you very much Jeff, glad you liked it! :)

Simply stunning. :encouragement:

Thank you very much indeed Jeff, much appreciated! :)

Best regards,

Vieri

Have you been to the Heritage Coast in South Wales?

Wow. Incredible photograph.

Have you been to the Heritage Coast in South Wales?

No, not yet - I am going to explore Cornwall in November, both for personal work and to scout for locations for a Workshop there, but I will not go up to Wales this time over. Wales has been in my "to go" list for a while, I am thinking about next year. Looks gorgeous, and I can't wait to dedicate it some time! :)

Wow. Incredible photograph.

Thank you very much indeed, glad you enjoyed it! :)

Best regards,

Vieri

Most reactions

Back