What's new

Seagull Silhouette

minicoop1985

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 3, 2013
Messages
5,520
Reaction score
1,866
Location
Appleton, WI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit


I know these shots may not be everyone's thing, but I quite like them. Comments and critiques are welcome-anything to get my keeper ratio up. :lol:
 
Sorry MC, I don't think this is going to build your keeper ratio. But hey, it's your photo and you like it, so I guess at the end of the day, that's really all that matters. My thoughts?

Blown highlights are hurting my eyes
Bird is just a little too small

on the plus side, the clouds on the bottom right corner are really cool.
 
I appreciate the feedback, Rick. I do agree the bird's a bit too small, but with a prime lens there's not much I could have done about that at the time. One of these days I'll have the right lens at the right time. :lol: I do see what you mean about the highlights. If only I'd taken this about a second or two beforehand, and I would have had that cool of a sky, bigger bird, and the sun would have been further out of frame.

For the record, this was done with Ektar 100 and scanned, hence the dust.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom