What's new

Seagulls (C&C)

J_T

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 15, 2012
Messages
174
Reaction score
12
Location
Behind you.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys... I've been gone awhile, but I've come to get some more C&C :)
I've been practicing kinda (really busy though so I'm not sure how good my pics are right now... thats why I'm asking :P).
So any critique or comments are welcome.

I'm not sure if the photos are as sharp as they should be though... comments please :).

1
IMG_9081.jpg



2
IMG_9310.jpg




3
IMG_9291.jpg




4
IMG_9281.jpg
 
No one?
 
Can you upload higher res versions? Can't really tell how sharp they are with such small pics.
 
I can't really speak to sharpness TOO well, I'm on my android phone. but the splash looks really well frozen on the first picture.
the third one might benefit from a little crop from above! just a tiny bit as to place him more in the upper third vs almost middle.. but good job leaving space in front, that's always good to leave when a subject is in motion..
on the fourth, would've been better to see the face fully or not really see it at all..
just my opinion :)
welcome back
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom