Searched with no Luck

ToMaNyToYsJf

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Does anyone know a program that will allow you to preview your raw files shot from a Canon 5d mk iv on a mac. I can view them in lightroom with no problem. I just want to be able to view them in my folders before hand its driving me crazy...

Ronlane thanks for the input. Im not looking to spend a 150$ just to view the pics lol

Ysarex do you this with a iMac?

No. I know it's available for the MAC Os and I know MAC users who use it. I use it because, beyond simply showing you the image, it gives you real information about the raw file.

Joe

I just use finder.

Screen Shot 2016-12-07 at 9.10.49 PM.png

zombiesniper i still run into the same problem in finder i click into the folders and still just seeing the basic files with no image. Is there a specific setting i need? Im all up to date on software updates.

Interesting.
The only thing I can suggest is in finder go to view, Show View Options and ensure Show Icon Preview is checked.

zombiesniper I got around to checking my settings and everything was check marked. Do you import using Iphoto? I usually just drag from my cf card and make a new folder Im wondering if that has something to do with it...
Ysarex thanks for fastrawviewer I download the 30 day free trial.

The camera didn't come with anything?

Most reactions

Back