What's new

Searching for Stars

Laurence

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Seastars on the sand. I liked the way the sky was reflected in the wet sand. Simplicity in an image can produce decent results.

SeaStarsGoodSat.jpg
 
Oh that is so beautiful!!!
I am in love with this picture :)
 
Oh that is so beautiful!!!
I am in love with this picture :)

Wow, thank you for the compliment Jamie! It certainly was a nice day for lighting.
 
I love this! So simple but so beautiful! I love the reflection of the sky!

oh I miss the ocean!!!
 
Great comp!! The reflection and the way you framed the starfish.... this is the kind of shot I'd want on my wall.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom