What's new

Seascape

Dancelot

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
Alicante, Spain
Hi,
This shot was taken a few weeks ago near of Cape Huertas, Spain.

I tried to evoke the atmosphere of 19th century Spanish painting.

Canon EOS 40D, 17-50mm@19,0 mm, ISO 400, f 7.1, 1/25sec.

Thanks for commenting!
2479285081_c92a3c9e0c_o.jpg
 
i love the compostion of this pic, it certainly draws the eye in
 
I like the composition and timing! it does seem a little soft
 
The colors are astounding in this one! Great work! I have a 40D with the Canon 17-55 lens and just bought a polarizing filter for it. I hope I can get close to these results!

-Jim :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom