What's new

Seaside Storm

Hop2It

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last week I was driving down 101 and had to pull over for this. Luckily I had the camera with me...but note taken: don't stand on side of small highway in rain and not expect to get scared to death by passing semis. Helpful C&C welcome. Thanks for looking!
Epiphany_by_speedhop23.jpg
 
A little help for ya! AND HOLY COW!!! that's beautiful!

haha...Thanks for both! Thanks for all of the quick comments :)
 
Yup... That's a keeper. This shot has got it all. Very nice capture. About the only thing I would probably tinker with would be to maybe experiment with lightening up the foreground beach, but not a requirement. Well done!
 
Thanks for all of the kind words!
 
WOW I love this!! It is so cool that you captured this.
 
Great Shot!!

Seems a touch dark on my screen, but it is a laptop.

Cheers
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom