Seasonal portraits

Sweetsomedays

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
After banging my head against my lap top over one technique I set it all aside and started over the HOW I took my photos.
Between these two pics I think I spent 4 or 5 hrs editing and re-editing...but I feel like PS is my best friend now.
If your gonna smash my pride, smash gently...I like these two ;)

corbfencef-1.jpg

DSC_0078f_2-1.jpg

The reward was worth the effort. Thanks for sharing.

Crop the left side of number 2 a little.

The second one is over-exposed and whether high key or not, the skin suffers from being off colour and way too pale. With postprocessing I found it easy to bring the skin back to a more natural colour and that is necessary to improve the second image.

skieur

I love them both!!!!!!! GREAT JOB!

The origional image is not that bright. Bright yes..not that blown. The PP was done to make it pale and bright. But thank you for the crit :)

I absolutley love #2 just the way it is...beautiful shot and PP! I really like the colors in #1 and it's a nice shot but I feel like the little guy could be just a smidge sharper. Wonderful job all around and you should be proud of what you learned in those 4-5 hours on PS! Now if I could only get 4-5 hours at a time to teach myself! :mrgreen:

Great shots - number one is my favourite - but number two isn't too far behind, perhaps a little over-exposed and a little de-saturated in comparison to the first one.

David

Most reactions

New Topics

Back