Seasons Grievings

You can sorta see a tripod leg in the lower right reflection.. other then that *shrug* maybe some gear in the lower left but no clue =p

Great shot and good job keeping the photographer out of it.

Thank you everyone for your awesome comments. Yes, Im there, but sort of hiding.:D
Thanks again everyone.

what a wonderful idea! The title totally suits the locale, to boot! Congratulation once again! And why don't you shoot the cemetary where I live? Some interesting tombstones, espeically one. It's said that in the row of priest graves, there's one that's practically a shrine. It's got all sorts of candles, rosaries, EVERYTHING because it's said this priest mite become a saint!! :p

Thanks Calliope and Matty-bass. I appreciate your comments.
Matty. I would love to see that cemetery one time. Do you have any shots of it?

hey chiller? i just tried to do this at work...( sorry for stealing your idea...my bad, but hey, its not like i am taking your last piece of bread, right????)

so i had this chick stand like mary, and draped a scarf over her head, and took a shot of her by the christmas tree...and hiding is the hardest part... i kept seeing me in it...so finally i figured out how to change it here, but how did you do it at the cemetary?? are you dressed in all white? or did you cover yourself with snow??? you really dont have to answer... i just wanted to bump this so more can see it...i thought it was too cool...!!!

aprilraven said:
hey chiller? i just tried to do this at work...( sorry for stealing your idea...my bad, but hey, its not like i am taking your last piece of bread, right????)

so i had this chick stand like mary, and draped a scarf over her head, and took a shot of her by the christmas tree...and hiding is the hardest part... i kept seeing me in it...so finally i figured out how to change it here, but how did you do it at the cemetary?? are you dressed in all white? or did you cover yourself with snow??? you really dont have to answer... i just wanted to bump this so more can see it...i thought it was too cool...!!!

O.K. the secret is....you put the camera on a stone...set the timer, and bury yourself in snow. That was it... Easy eh?:lmao:
Not sure how y'all can do it where you are.:D

crap..... no snow.... wonder if i can bury up in leaves....or mulch... or, i know...how bout i just bury up.... a grave yard... bury up!!! ahh.. i slay me...get it? slay...graves..? i dying here....!! oh, wait...dying graves...

ok..done... done like dinner....over out... finished...dead... ahhh dead...

ok... sorry... * walks out....laughing my arse off...*

Chiller said:
O.K. the secret is....you put the camera on a stone...set the timer, and bury yourself in snow. That was it... Easy eh?:lmao:
Not sure how y'all can do it where you are.:D
:thumbup:

When I get my Digital Rebel XT after Christmas, I'll be taking puh-lenty of pictures and since the cemetary is on my direct way to work from school, I'll get some shots in! Still life is my favourite! :mrgreen:

Once again, a great shot!

hahahahah... wow... niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice... LOL

Most reactions

Back