Seattle - Canon AE-1

carlos71786

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Recently bought a Canon AE-1. I took a film photography class about 4 years ago but have not shot film since. I'm becoming addicted.

Anyway, I went to Seattle a few weeks ago and these 3 shots are from my first roll shot on this camera. Used Arista EDU Ultra, 400 ISO film.

Feedback encouraged.

33309727340_b47ac06a84_b.jpg

The clutter in the background on the very right and the hair on his left cheek are distracting, imo.

33326149080_a7d4b58358_b.jpg

33712088115_792ec8fce2_b.jpg

Should really straighten the composition just a tad but I'm too lazy.

Thanks!

Good stuff!

In the first one, a slight crop and some cloning can easily take care of the thing that bother you. Personally, I might get rid of the hair, but the background doesn't bother me. It's not so distracting and it gives the shot a little context. I am really digging the light and the eye contact in the cat shot, and all of it happening behind the blinds.

Man, those puppets are suuuuuuuuuuuper creepy. Especially the clown. :icon_eek: :icon_pale:

Good stuff!

In the first one, a slight crop and some cloning can easily take care of the thing that bother you. Personally, I might get rid of the hair, but the background doesn't bother me. It's not so distracting and it gives the shot a little context. I am really digging the light and the eye contact in the cat shot, and all of it happening behind the blinds.

Man, those puppets are suuuuuuuuuuuper creepy. Especially the clown. :icon_eek: :icon_pale:

Thank you! Yes, the dolls were really creepy. That's actually a storefront window in Pike's Place Market.

Love the way the cat's eyes are peeking between the blinds and the expression.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ha, yeah. the blinds were actually already down when she chose to slide herself through one of the slits.

ha, yeah. the blinds were actually already down when she chose to slide herself through one of the slits.

Cats have such personality

The Canon AE-1 was my first SLR camera. I miss it.

Most reactions

Back