Second Newborn... {Santa}

kric2schaam626

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all, this is my second newborn shoot. He was born the week before Christmas. I have only done one before and this time I mustered up the courage to move him as I needed; my last one, I shot photos as he was without so much as moving a pinky finger on him. Please let me know what you think as far as composition and lighting. Thanks!

DSC_0725.jpg

You posted at 1:34am and people are just getting into work on a Monday morning. I'd give it a few hours to see if there are any responses.

the baby looks cute but in the top left corner you can see something pink in the background. I also dont really like the blanket you used fo backdrop. the way it folds/wrinkles behind him. overall though, its cute; as a mom I can say I'm sure she will love it :)

the baby looks cute but in the top left corner you can see something pink in the background. I also dont really like the blanket you used fo backdrop. the way it folds/wrinkles behind him. overall though, its cute; as a mom I can say I'm sure she will love it :)

We had the green blanket over him while he fell asleep. I didn't want to take it off of him once he fell asleep . . . I was more concerned about getting him positioned just right and getting my lighting right. I can always change the blanket/backdrop next time.

The lighting and exposure look good, the pose is pretty much standard; as mentioned, not overly fussed with the either the green blanket or faux fur, but sometimes you have to play the hand you're dealt. Overall, not a bad job.

Most reactions

Back