Second post with Pics

JRSpN

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sorry I'm at work and don't have my originals here but interested to get some feedback, these i just downloaded from my FB. I don't think any of the camera info will be available because of this and they were taken a while ago so i don't remember what settings i used. The car one was my car at Z Con in AZ last Sept. took with my D300 and i think a 14mm wide angle. The boat one was either taken with my D3000 or D2X and a Sigma 17-70 lens.

$boat.jpg$zcon.jpg

You're at work, I hope you're on your break.

The photos in this set are a bit better than the ones you posted earlier. The boat photo is a good idea but it is missing something, there is no drama. This car photo is not bad but you should have made the vehicle a larger part of the image, IMO there is too much empty space in the foreground.

Last edited:
I was on a break lol. I work a long 12 hour day so i stop a couple times to rest my eyes monitors can get harsh.

Thanks for the feedback.

net time i go out and shoot ill post some with all the camera data to get more feedback.

Thanks again. Come Augest It will be Z con time again in NH so im sure ill have a lot of pics to take there.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back