What's new

Second Saturdays in Tarborough N.C

Leech

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 16, 2007
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Location
Chapel Hill, N.C
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some photos I took this weekend when the
Clockwork Cabaret (A Steampunk Radio Show)
invaded the small town of Tarborough and provided music
for the evening, fictitious history tours, and ice cream socials.
2664945660_65fcae937f.jpg


2665420864_b493977742.jpg


2664597483_70ce4be60d_o.jpg


2664597109_188fbc83e4.jpg


2664718079_944fb4d6af.jpg


2665046205_708aa51314.jpg


2665421844_b4b3d8a062.jpg
 
All are excellent images in my book, but I'm the most fond of #2. Thanks so much for sharing them.
 
Thank you both~ :heart: Al ot of people seem to be fond of #2, myself included, I think I'll try to do some more square formats from now on :D.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom