Patriot
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- May 10, 2012
- Messages
- 810
- Reaction score
- 117
- Location
- Spokane, Washington
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
This is my second try at photographing the children at the orphanage. I was told by the C&C that I should try to isolate the children more so I gave it the best I had. Most of the kids were jumping on a trampoline so trying to get just them was a little hard. I do believe that I've gotten better since the last time. My pictures just look better to me this time. Please C&C.
1. Double piece

Piece dudes by figboy, on Flickr
2. Posing for the camera

Piece dude by figboy, on Flickr
3. The future photographer

Snap shot by figboy, on Flickr
4. The candy tongue

Tongue by figboy, on Flickr
5. The war face to defeat the North Koreans

Roar by figboy, on Flickr
1. Double piece

Piece dudes by figboy, on Flickr
2. Posing for the camera

Piece dude by figboy, on Flickr
3. The future photographer

Snap shot by figboy, on Flickr
4. The candy tongue

Tongue by figboy, on Flickr
5. The war face to defeat the North Koreans

Roar by figboy, on Flickr
