What's new

Second try to capture my creepy back yard

jlo24141

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 15, 2012
Messages
83
Reaction score
4
Location
Georgia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

Attachments

  • $_MG_4371-1.webp
    $_MG_4371-1.webp
    646.8 KB · Views: 156
  • $1920 resize of original.webp
    $1920 resize of original.webp
    323.8 KB · Views: 148
If it's any help, the compressed DOF works for me in the new one...
 
good good. a step in the right direction.
 
I like the shot. I think you should have left more of the ground underneath the statue, but that's just me. I'm a noob so maybe I'm wrong. Lol
 
Is there any way to retake it and move the statue to the right or left?

Dead center just doesn't work for me.

I'd also convert to grayscale.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom