Secret Invisible

I'll see what I can do for you all - can't promise but I'll do my best

Just remember that someone has first refusal on dinner

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth. hehehe Actually what I want is for life to settle down and be peaceful for a change. If you can do that Hertz, you'll be my hero! Oh - and dinner with Hertz would be nice too. LOL

Dinner with the fabled Hertz van Rental? I can't stand it! :mrgreen:. Oh and my Rebel XT, and some money, and many more things i can't think of.

Hehe, in gym we're learning the waltz and jive with OTHER girls ;) This is the only time they'll be telling us to use 'multiple partners'...yuk yuk. :lmao:

I wanna go to the next TPF meetup and meet some of you folks!

Anyone who can coax this baby out before 12/31 will get a prize

Alison said:
Anyone who can coax this baby out before 12/31 will get a prize
A good curry followed by sex usually works. It's the advice a lot of midwives give in the UK.

Of course it was your conversational skills that lured me here, PG. I just said that because I thought making you feel sexually desirable might cheer you up

Hertz van Rental said:
. I just said that because I thought making you feel sexually desirable might cheer you up

Can I have your phone number so you can have a talk with my boyfriend?

Hertz van Rental said:

Of course it was your conversational skills that lured me here, PG. I just said that because I thought making you feel sexually desirable might cheer you up

Ahhhhh - you always say the sweetest things.
:mrgreen:

Hertz van Rental said:
A good curry followed by sex usually works. It's the advice a lot of midwives give in the UK.

Tried both, no luck :(

It would be nice if Evelyn and I could share a birthday. To anyone who can make that happen: hurry up. There isn't too much time left...!

The only other thing I can suggest is to find a homeopathic supplier and get some Caulophyllum - I know it has worked for a couple of people. The bottom line is that it will come when it is ready, I'm afraid. It's probably trying to think up a good user name before it registers with the World

leave Evelyn alone! it is warm inside, silently.. nobody will point a camera at her, she doesn't care that daddy is making efforts to take a nice snap of her... nor that mommy is trying to take a wonderful picture... she is just sleeping peacefully and she doesn't have to care about anything :D :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back