Secret Invisible

Off topic, hence to be read:
(Well? Alison? Does she always only just sleep there peacefully?
I've had my friend Andrea sit next to me in choir practise up until 6 days before her boy was born in September (and she only skipped one practise Thursday because on the Tuesday before her boy was then born, but was back the Thursday after that!!! :shock: ), and her boy did NOT sleep peacefully all the time AT ALL! Actually, we could SEE from outside what exercise he decided he needed right during choir practise!!!)

I still think it could be fun if a TPF-baby shared a birthday with me. Not that I'd recommend my birthday --- not really, but well: I'd never forget the day then! But it is about time she got herself ready ... since she is on the East Coast of the States, she has got a good 6 hours longer than a German baby would have, but... ;)

photo gal said:
well since there seems to be a queue forming for your presence at dinner it appears you will be busy and I should think up a plan B for my secret desire
I did say earlier that everyone needed to remember that someone special had first refusal on dinner with me. Who else could that 'someone special' be if not you? Sushi OK for starters? :sexywink:

Hertz van Rental said:
I did say earlier that everyone needed to remember that someone special had first refusal on dinner with me. Who else could that 'someone special' be if not you? Sushi OK for starters? :sexywink:
Thanks. I just won a $1 bet with someone that a *sushi* desire would come about in here ;)

woodsac said:
Thanks. I just won a $1 bet with someone that a *sushi* desire would come about in here ;)
:lmao: worked out for you didn't it now?

Luminosity said:
Hertz just farted.:er:
Like the Queen I never pass wind, and like her dogs I get the blame. The accepted rule is 'the person that smells it first did it - they are the nearest'.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back