Should I be scared...

Chase

I am now benign!
Reaction score
Website
www.thephotoforum.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
...that we have someone with over 10,000 posts?

I still remember the day when I thought it would be exciting for the forum as a whole to make it to 10,000 posts. :mrgreen:

What a SPAMMER! :D

Of course, you should be afraid. :mrgreen: Of me, AND my killer dog.

I remember joining this place over 2 years ago and seeing someone with over 800 posts. I thought that was amazing, that someone would have that much time to.......never mind. An obvious amateur. :lol:

In the meantime, I've been watching the mail for my prize, but it seems to have gotten lost. :irked:

You always told me that the first person to hit 10,000 would get a permanent ban. "We don't want spammers on this Board" were your exact words.

PS That was my 6,000th post - I just noticed :lol:

Hey. Congrats, Hertzy! :hug:: 6001 when I'm seeing it, but still.........! Cool.

We're going to hit a few roll-overs in a bit - LaFoto 8k, Rob 2k, Chase 6k, Arty 5k, Corry 10k from this post alone! I am a mere dwarf amongst giants here though you spam monkeys!

Rob

Rob said:
We're going to hit a few roll-overs in a bit - LaFoto 8k, Rob 2k, Chase 6k, Arty 5k, Corry 10k from this post alone! I am a mere dwarf amongst giants here though you spam monkeys!

Rob

BOW DOWN TO MEEEEE!!!!

come get me a coke...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back