What's new

See something funny?

Lowa2

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
lights.jpg


Something is not normal in this picture. It's not about the composition, it's about content of the picture.

Lemme know what you think it is :lol:
 
nah...guess again :-)
 
I was refering to the Red and Green Lights on at the same time.

You win a prize!!!

Sorry, if I could, I'd give you one, but Im poor :lol:
 
bitteraspects said:
oh that was it? i figured that was expected with the long exposure. i was looking for something weird.lol

I thought the same thing. I was trying to read the signs but then just gave up.
 
I did the little guessing game BEFORE I got to read other members' answers to see if I would find out what is funny about the photo BEFORE I'd read the answer somewhere and after some looking I spotted the lights that are on red AND green at the same time :lol: Cool find. How could that happen??
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom