TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_0216.jpg

DSC_0181copy.jpg

DSC_0019copy1.jpg

Comments and Critiques are welcome

guys, plz comment... ur comment will give me inspiration...no matter it is good or bad comment

There is really only one shot there. Also give people time to come on and critique your work. You only posted them a couple of hours ago early on a Saturday morning here in the States anyway.

Now as for the picture. It doesnt really do anything for me. The subject is the biggest problem for me. I just dont find it interesting. The exposure looks correct for what I am assuming you were trying(to leave the background all black) to do. If that was your intent with whatever is holding that fixture there its going to be tough to pull off. The composition of the photo doesnt really help matters either. There just isnt anything to pull me in and keep me looking around.

Ok now I see two and three. Picture two has the most potential of the three. I am not really sure what is going on with the images though. They are super poor quality. I dont know if its photobucket doing it or something that you did to them. The third picture has all kinds of issues with pixelation and god knows what else.

yea guy, you gotta be paitent... for me it was 6:42am that you posted these.. for those further west it was like 3am.. people will comment.. its Saturday morning, people like to sleep in, and they dont wake up and go directly to TPF..

as for the pics, they kinda bore me.. the first one is just a light blub.. no real composition... second one is way over exposed.. and the subject is centered (use the rule of thirds) and the third one is way under exposed and just boring

The first one is just meh, not interesting.
The other two, have serious issues with just about everything.

You bumped after three hours?

My, I waited three DAYS before I bumped, and still don't get those many replies ... sometimes the photos we think are brilliant are SOOO boring to othersthat we should revise our opinions over our own work just by the LACK of response...

But you will be lucky and get more response than I can ever hope for, since the last two have been pp-ed to an extent that many will tell you they have serious issues, though you might have PLANNED to posterise them in the way you did ... only - it doesn't really work for either of the two.

Exposurewise, assuming you meant to expose the the light bulb as such, the first is ok, by you might go look for a more interesting light fixture next time...

The second is too centred and may be interesting, but not in the way you are presenting it here. It looks pale and flat, and you might have used the pp you used to overcome the overexposure. I don't know.

The last is primarily pavement with the saturation of red and yellow cranked up to extremes, then people who do whatever it might be they're doing, queuing in line for entrance into a club, maybe, and the blues are too saturated there, too... Hmmmm. Not my kind of image...

Most reactions

Back