See Things Differently

Not feeling the sky in this one. looks too forced, the perspective is off. I'd rather see the sky as is and keep it to the ground--which looks great.

Appreciate all the comments guys! Braineack, this one was a battle for me. I tossed and turned forever deciding whether to leave the sky or not. I posted this version on here and about a month later decided that I didn't like it as much, good call! I agree with you completely, sometimes you try to do too much.

Amazing stuff! Now I have to sell my camera! 58 likes with only 49 posts, and 50 of them from this thread alone!? I cant wait for what's next.

Not feeling the sky in this one. looks too forced, the perspective is off. I'd rather see the sky as is and keep it to the ground--which looks great.

Appreciate all the comments guys! Braineack, this one was a battle for me. I tossed and turned forever deciding whether to leave the sky or not. I posted this version on here and about a month later decided that I didn't like it as much, good call! I agree with you completely, sometimes you try to do too much.

yeah i see it now, i think i like that one better.

I'm baaaaack, with another project to share. Here is the original shot, followed by what I turned it into. C/C and questions welcome!

"Summer's Coming"

$SummersComing-Originalshot.jpg
$SummersComing-W.jpg

Cheers

I like it, but, from what I have see from your previous work, this is kind of weak. It's your fault for setting the bar so high early on.

These are reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally nicely put together. I think the polar bear one works better, personally, but regardless... very neat. Thank you for sharing these.

Latest.

With the Birds I'll Share this Lonely View
$CrockRock-web.jpg
Wanted to evoke some emotion in this one, tried to create some kind of tension in this photo. A calm day with a man enjoying the view, not knowing the immense danger he is in as the mountain rock he stands on is in fact, alive.

Original shot - just a crappy snapshot from the zoo.
$Crock-orig.jpg

Thats fricken cool man!

Hi,

Really love your shots here very creative and well executed it gives me inspiration to do something like it myself, thanks for sharing..!

Rain...

Last edited:
Hi,

Really love your shots here very creative and well executed it give me inspiration to do something like it myself, thanks for sharing..!

Rain...

Thanks! Love to hear that.

Latest project!

Return of the King
$ReturnoftheKing-web.jpg

Stemmed from this basic shot from the zoo. C/C welcome!
$lion-cave.jpg

Wow! I have to say there's so much I can learn just by looking at this stuff.. Insta like, both here and on your FB. You've a new fan!

Needs a helicopter flying above haha

Most reactions

New Topics

Back