What's new

see what happens when the sun sets

seemorephoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
Hawaii
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1)
balisunset2.jpg

2)
balisunset4.jpg

3)
balisunset5-1.jpg

4)
balisunset3.jpg
 
did you offset the horizon in 3 and 4 intentionally?
 
um no I was on a boat when I shot them so was not intentional but it came out good
 
um no I was on a boat when I shot them so was not intentional but it came out good

#3, the horizon being tilted works I think.

#4, not so much.

I do like #3, a lot though. Good stuff, bud.
 
2 and 3 are my favorite, great job!
 
#3 for me. Though I like the color in #1.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom