Seedless Watermelons

Do yoy like seedless watermelon or the classic seeded watermelon

• Total voters

Hawaii Five-O

My alter-egos have been banned. :( Now I must be
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Anybody here like seedless watermelon, or are you a fan of the classic watermelon with the seeds. Do you scoop out the melon, or do you cut slices out of it?

I like not having to pick out the seeds, but the seedless tend to have less flavor.

+1 for seeded

when I was a kid I wondered if a watermelon would grow in my stomach if I swallowed the seeds haha

when I was a kid I wondered if a watermelon would grow in my stomach if I swallowed the seeds haha

My parents used to tell me that they would grow out my ears. :(

Everytime I've bought a "seedless" watermelon, it had seeds and it usually seemed like more seeds than the regular ones.

I cut into slices and then scoop out with a spoon. I also like putting salt on my watermelon. Yummy!!

I can only assume that a sedless watermelon is the result of some lab engineering. So I think I prefer to see the seeds.

Seedless not only take away from the whole summery wonderfulness of watermelon, but seem to be lacking in flavor as well.

Thus I prefer seeded.

Or even better, yellow watermelon.

Get a good yellow watermelon and it will be the best you ever have, I swear it.

We call the ends "bowls". We cut that off and dig it out with a spoon. Then we just slice it, cut the rinds off, and use a fork to eat it.

I'm very guilty of using a pocketknife instead. :lol:

Most reactions

Back