Seems like just yesterday...

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

Last edited:
That big "ray" of clouds with its "counter-rays" behind it fascinate me about this photo to no end.
Yes, the desert flowers do too.
But that sky really came to your help here!

That big "ray" of clouds with its "counter-rays" behind it fascinate me about this photo to no end.
Yes, the desert flowers do too.
But that sky really came to your help here!

I'll remember this as the day the cloud came by. :)

It did some wierd things. It sort of turned on end then fizzed into haze. Glad I was there to watch it.

Thanks.

OT- Have fun at your meet up. My best wishes for you all.

abraxas, this is amazing as usual. Do you have a website with your work?

Also, what's up with Argentina?

abraxas, this is amazing as usual. Do you have a website with your work?

Also, what's up with Argentina?

Thanks. I have a few web sites, but none that I display my fine art on (or unfine art for that matter), yet. Here's an interesting (IMO) application- http://digital-desert.com

The "Argentina" reference is from the musical, "Evita", about the rise and demise of Eva Perone of Argentina. Madonna played Evita. Long story, but it clears out places where I don't want to wait if I sing it real loud. Same thing with my Inigo Montoya quote (From the movie, Princess Bride). I just whisper it real low, over and over and soon I'm at the front of the line at the sandwich shop. Go figure.

The "Argentina" reference is from the musical, "Evita", about the rise and demise of Eva Perone of Argentina. Madonna played Evita. Long story, but it clears out places where I don't want to wait if I sing it real loud. Same thing with my Inigo Montoya quote (From the movie, Princess Bride). I just whisper it real low, over and over and soon I'm at the front of the line at the sandwich shop. Go figure.

If only you were coming to Germany... :lmao:

If only you were coming to Germany... :lmao:

I spent a year there in the 70s while in the army. Surprisingly, I got along real good. Of several friends I made my favorite was a guy named Ernst. He spoke about 10 words of English and me about 10 of German. That's nearly two dozen between us!!! We had a blast. We never really knew where we were going- I'd choose the trolley or trains we'd ride on.

--Sad. I got no money. My mini-economy really, really, really, sucks this year.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back