What's new

seems my gf likes taking photos

budskiphotography

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 23, 2008
Messages
138
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C&C welcomed.

my gf got her hands on my camera as I was working on a new bike and shot this off....

2997439146_64df5cefd6.jpg


I actually like how this one turned out a lot. I wish it would of had a weee bit more front light.
 
There is some data in the shadows if you are inclined to post process.

-S
 
maybe I'll teach her how to use a little PS.
 
Yeah, I think it turned out really cute :)
 
Cool, you ride bikes also? We have a lot in common, photography, subies, bikes. What is your new bike?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom