What's new

selective colouring.

Wyjid

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 28, 2008
Messages
836
Reaction score
0
Location
Muskoka Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i usually dont like the stuff but i figured id give it a shot. i should say this isn't selective colour but selective resaturation from a BW pic.
any thoughts / tips? or anyone feel like ranting about selective colouring be my guest.

MWYJ5395sm.jpg

​
 
I'll rant. Pretty much the only times I care for selective coloring is the way you've done it here. There's just a hint of color left in some areas......just enough to make it not really look like "selective coloring". Desaturating the remaining colors gives a neat/subtle effect as you've shown here.
 
Okay. Well, to me, it has the same appearance as a color photo that was was desaturated almost completely and turned black and white in some areas. (don't know if that even makes sense the way I'm saying it.) In any case I like the effect.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom