Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
D750
f/16
ISO 360
1/200 Sec.
70 - 200 mm - f/2.8E FL ED VR
200mm

(Processed In Both LR & Silver Efex Pro 2.)

untitled-6-Edit.jpg

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Enezdez

I agree, a little less contrast might not go amiss, but what I'd really like to see is a different crop. I think putting the man much closer to the bottom, RH corner, would give the image much more impact. The large expanse of lawn/grass in the foreground and near centering of the man hurt this image IMO.

The heavy knockout border, the 3:2 aspect ratio, and the high0contrast, cold-tone image taks me back to the early 1980's and a paper called Agfa TP6, a very high-contrast photographic enlarging/halftoning papper that was exposed under an enlarger, and was dweveloped in standard B&W chemistry. Prints made on Agfa TP6 looked almost *exactly* like the photo you show us here!

I am not sure I would re-crop this...this composition has a very intricate and finely-honed feeling of total balance to me. The scene itself seems mundane, but the composing of it works very,very well, in my opinion.

Hi all, thank you for your inputs, I have reprocessed the photo - I tend to like it a bit more now, tell me what you think?

untitled-6-Edit-2.jpg

Thank you in advance!

Enezdez

If you would allow an edit of the image, I can both show and tell you how you can edit out some of the heavy contrast. It is a very simple technique.

If you would allow an edit of the image, I can both show and tell you how you can edit out some of the heavy contrast. It is a very simple technique.

Please do, I have to go out but I will be back on later tonight! Thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back