Self portait

Hahahaha Thank you for all the positive feedback... once again anyone is welcome to play around with them. Im curious to see what people come up with!

I almost said You're Welcome, but instead, I'd much rather say Thank You.

In case you don't consider this your best effort, please, please feel free to post the next session.

to much gray area for me, i liked high contrast black and whites though! Keep up the good work

The lighting and the positioning of the upper arm are the biggest problems thus far. Flat light is unflattering light. It needs to be angled in order to accentuate curves instead of flattening them. As for the arm, don't shoot from an angle that places the arm in front of and in the same plane as the face, as that will tend to make it look disproportionately large.

With a little more practice I think you could produce some really great self-portraits.

this thread makes me sweat

max is right, your just pretty, and it makes it not as big of a prob . . . better light will improve them 10 fold.

Im having photography block. IM trying to think of an idea for a self portrait incorporating all the suggestions. Any ideas???

Maybe just a bit of soften to remove some noise?

2056686870_3fbb2cc410.jpg

Only from a point of self-indulgence, perhaps more fish-net and less cloth. Just an idea.

Okay, seriously, since you're into the B+W and low key shots, how about an image of the backside, 3/4 view, in silhouette? Covered or no, not really an issue. If covered, please make it deftly. Check out this photo from one of our members on TPF RMTHOMPSON It is hot.

LOL. No wonder everyone thinks photographers are perverts...
Some of these suggestions are great....ahahaa

Thank you for the great suggestions and edit on my photo! How did you soften it up without blurring it? Sometimes I need a little help jogging my brain to come up with an idea. Anymore are always appreciated. Feel free to PM me if you want!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back