Self-Portrait by Gracie

Buckster

In memoriam
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My 2 and a half year old granddaughter loves my camera and studio stuff, and loves to press buttons. Momma brought her by for some Easter shots, and she wasn't really interested, until I gave her the remote and showed her which button to press...

Gracie_Easter_20120407-0916.jpg

Gracie_Easter_20120407-0896.jpg

Gracie_Easter_20120407-0937.jpg

She cracks me up! :)

Adorable! I can see my 2 year old son doing the same thing. I love the facial expression in #1

These brought a smile to my face. Love all three and the story they tell. Great idea you had!!

Beautiful child and nice to see the Easter shoot in progress :thumbup:

What an adorable sequence! I love the progression of expressions from one, to two, to three! That little bit of heel lift on the second shot just seals the deal! You can tell she's really excited having Grandpa's 'mote control under the power of her regal tiny-ness!

simply wonderful. It just makes you want kids :) Anyway, she will someday like these a lot.

So cute! I did something similar with my kiddos recently. They really loved to ham it up! She's a doll.

Do you have a sheet of acrylic/plexiglass? I would try to let her stand on that (if you have one), it gives a neat reflection and would help with the wrinkels/grayness where the backdrop is catching the light under her feet. (Then again I have no idea how it would look with your backlighting, so take the suggestion as just that).

So cute! I did something similar with my kiddos recently. They really loved to ham it up! She's a doll.

Do you have a sheet of acrylic/plexiglass? I would try to let her stand on that (if you have one), it gives a neat reflection and would help with the wrinkels/grayness where the backdrop is catching the light under her feet. (Then again I have no idea how it would look with your backlighting, so take the suggestion as just that).
Yeah, I've got some. The intent here though, as in much of my portrait stuff, is to lose the background, including the floor, and replace it in post with a composite. The result of this shoot is here: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/people-photography/279762-gracies-2012-easter-portrait.html

Shes got skillz!

Most reactions

Back