J JTPhotography No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 8, 2012 Messages 902 Reaction score 428 Location South Mississippi Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 21, 2013 #1 Shot at 14mm, full frame.
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 21, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #2 I like this!
J JTPhotography No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 8, 2012 Messages 902 Reaction score 428 Location South Mississippi Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 21, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks! Its just one of those fun shots. I wouldn't consider myself a "street photographer" but its really fun putting on a single lens and just walking around.
Thanks! Its just one of those fun shots. I wouldn't consider myself a "street photographer" but its really fun putting on a single lens and just walking around.
Shipman No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 14, 2013 Messages 948 Reaction score 173 Location Maryland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 21, 2013 #4 This is neat, usually shadows ruin it but this is a cool idea.
IceCanAm No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 17, 2012 Messages 2,855 Reaction score 347 Location Iceland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 21, 2013 #5 Awesome.
minicoop1985 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 3, 2013 Messages 5,520 Reaction score 1,866 Location Appleton, WI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 21, 2013 #6 Shipman said: This is neat, usually shadows ruin it but this is a cool idea. Click to expand... This is exactly what I wanted to say.
Shipman said: This is neat, usually shadows ruin it but this is a cool idea. Click to expand... This is exactly what I wanted to say.