Self Portrait Photo Shoot

bunny99123

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I wanted to try out a new camera and see how the photographs would look, so I borrowed my friend's EOS 7D. My friend is also a photographer. This was challenging. I used her 50mm 1.8 and shot with a lot of space to later crop. I used a tripod with a remote timer.

Used LR to help sharpen the photos, because I missed focus on most. I have an A55 Sony, and the real difference I could detect was it had much better sharpness at night. It clicked away were mine has to process a lot. Going to try it some more and her Pentax to see if I am ready to switch to a new camera. Also got another friend with a Nikon.

Could you please tell me, if these photos are focused? I think my eye sight is getting worse, because they look soft to me.

C&C is welcome...bad or good. C&C helps me look at a photo in a different way = learning.

Thanks

$Karen photo forum 1.jpg

$karen photo forum.jpg

$photo forum 1.jpg

$k photo forum.jpg

Attachments

• $photo forum 2.jpg
    $photo forum 2.jpg
    384.9 KB · Views: 94
Bunny, they look pretty good to me. The first one may not be focused on the eyes but it's not bad. I didn't know they had doors that colorful in AR. lol

It is a Garden with enter gate that is decimated to H.U. Lee. We have the nations here in Little Rock at the Convection Center. It is H.u. Lee International Gate and Garden.

Thank you, self portraits are so hard.

Most reactions

Back