Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i made my own ring flash. this is what it looks like:
ringflash.jpg

i used foil, tape, cardboard, and a plastic bag

i took some self portraits with it. i used a fan and a remote. tell me what you think:
Picture186.jpg

Picture187.jpg

Picture188.jpg

Picture191.jpg

Picture192.jpg

Picture189.jpg

neat home creation :)

"tell me what you think" - of you or the photos? :p

we'll you're great in them all, but no 2 is the best :)

yes of my photos. # 2 really? i was a bit skeptical with that one. but i really connected with the camera in it, so i was pleased with it i suppose. i think i like 4 the best. hmm anyway thanks for the comment and thanks for looking

4 is good, but what puts me off is that the top of your head is cut off. 2 is kinda natural, best for portrait i think :)

I like #5 but you can see the floor and that takes away a little from the shot, haha. You have very nice hair!

I like 4 a lot.
Also, you're very pretty. Most red heads I don't like the look of for some reason...like...the orange hair thing? Yours isn't fluorescent orange...I really like it.

You should work on finding a tripod/self timer routine...so you can take some more inclusive portraits that have your whole head...

DIY FTW!

still needs something on the bottom though, your pop up flash is only covering the top half of the plastic, so you can't get that halo that ring lights are known for.

Strobist had something, it was HUGE, I think it was made with something like a culvert or something to that extent. It used the pop up flash and worked ok, you should take a look at it.

3 and 6 would be my favorites. Very nice work on the ring light. I might want to try that for some macro work.

I like that first shot and the 5th would look good if you where outside.

Cool idea with the DIY ring flash. 4 is my fav. Yeah for redhair!

Oh yea and I have a friend that looks exactly like your avatar, Thus I thought you were a dude.... haha :blulsh2: :biggrin:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back