Self Portrait - that went dark!

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Really didn't know if i should have posted these in the portrait gallery but didn't cuz they break all kinds of portrait rules,...and well.... they're a bit (but not too) dark.
Well i was messin with my 50mm the other day trying to do a self portrait... (want to practice on someone.... but no one will do it :er: )... then i realised after putting away the white board, mirror, tripod etc... that i'd left the cam on 1600 iso from the night before :x ....obviously there was a load of noise and they didn't look too good so i ended up making em vampish!.... except the last one.

vamp1.jpg

vamp3.jpg

Just so you know i'm not too freeky!

self-port.jpg

Thanks for lookin :thumbup:

I'm at a loss ... (and that doesn't happen often!) ...

Angel, darlin', these are so awesome I'm sitting here with my neck exposed! :lol:

You make a killer vampire ... show a little fang next time!

Right on man.. the chicks are gonna dig this. The first one looks very vampirish. The eye makes the first shot.

Nice shots! I love the idea of "vamping" out. The eyes really do make that first shot! :thumbup:

The eyes are ah-MAZ-ing! Wait 'til Aprilraven gets a load of these! Very very cool shots.

Thanks guys :blushing:

Anicole... i should get vamp teeth (see calliopes avatar!).... i can ps them, but it would be good to get a shot with a set already in!

Mohain... please do call buffy... i'd let Sarah MG kick my ass anytime!

JonMikal said:
werewolves of london :mrgreen:

That would be effing cool.... wish i could afford those kind of effects!

Thanks guys :D

holy cow... i leave for a few days, and you get all vampish?? with out me??

dang angel.... i think i just screwed up my key board here at work.... my mouth dropped open, and the drink i was gonna swallow, ended up on the keys....

holy mesmerizing man, angel...
you make me wanna convert....or at the least, cross the line....

shheeit - p1ss - h3ll.......i need ice water.... where is the drooly smilie???

man, angel....i can sure put horns on you...!!!

aprilraven said:
holy cow... i leave for a few days, and you get all vampish?? with out me??

dang angel.... i think i just screwed up my key board here at work.... my mouth dropped open, and the drink i was gonna swallow, ended up on the keys....

holy mesmerizing man, angel...
you make me wanna convert....or at the least, cross the line....

shheeit - p1ss - h3ll.......i need ice water.... where is the drooly smilie???

man, angel....i can sure put horns on you...!!!

toldja ... ;)

:lol: Thats why i posted raven as one of the funniest people on here (on base's thread)....you gotta laugh!......... but thanks all the same.... your funny too nicole ;)

Most reactions

Back